What You Can Do
Ways to Help
You may donate to the Pepin Academies Foundation. Pepin Academies Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization created in 2008 to support all Pepin Academies campuses. Pepin Academies are public, tuition-free charter schools located in Tampa, Riverview, and New Port Richey, serving students with learning disabilities from third-twelfth grade. In addition, Pepin Academies operates a job transition program for students 18-22 to teach life and work skills by partnering with companies and civic organizations throughout the Tampa Bay region. Your generous donation will ensure that children from across all three of our campuses receive the best educational and career opportunities available.
Adopt a classroom on one Pepin Academies campus to help fund teacher and classroom needs and initiatives for the 2021-2022 school year. Sponsorship benefits: Special recognition on social media, school newsletter, and all promotional materials.
Every hour you donate, every smile you give, and every conversation you share can change a life. Consider becoming a hospital volunteer at AdventHealth Tampa and donating your time, talents, and generous spirit.
To show our appreciation for your service, we offer volunteers multiple benefits, including:
- Complimentary meal with each four-hour shift
- Complimentary flu shots
- Complimentary initial and annual tuberculosis (TB) tests. Must be at least 18 years of age to receive tests. If you're under the age of 18 you must have your private MD administer the test.
Becoming a hospital volunteer is also a great way to broaden your skills and knowledge, expand your resume, and touch the lives of others while exploring new career opportunities.
Ready to get started? Here are the steps you need to take. Please note: The application process can take four weeks or longer. We also have special programs for teens and college students.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Interview with Volunteer Services.
- Background check for volunteers 18 years and older. The minimum age to volunteer is 16.
- Health screening: drug and TB tests, and immunization records review.
- Assignment of start date, shirt, and badge.
- Complete orientation.
- A flu vaccine is required annually (October through March) and is provided free of charge through Employee Health.
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and neighbors to host their next event at TPepin's Hospitality Centre.